Sex Trafficking 101 – What Will You Do About It?
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE DOING ABOUT IT
We are producing a three-part campaign to help stop sex trafficking in the US – scheduled to be released nationwide by Word Entertainment in 2014. The IN PLAIN SIGHT campaign includes…
1. An inspiring documentary – executive produced and narrated by Grammy-nominated Natalie Grant.
2. A compilation music album – to benefit the work of Abolition International.
3. A 31 day small group study guide – co-authored by David Trotter and Stacia Freeman – president of Abolition International.
3 WAYS TO JOIN THE CAMPAIGN RIGHT NOW
William Wilberforce said, “You may choose to look the other way but you can never say again that you did not know.” That is certainly true when it comes to sex trafficking in the United States. Don’t just close this website and move along with your day. Stay informed and take action!
1. JOIN OUR WEEKLY E-NEWSLETTER
Sign up to stay informed, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
2. FOLLOW US ONLINE
3. MAKE A TAX-DEDUCTIBLE DONATION
The only way that this campaign is funded is through the generous donations of friends like you. Make a tax-deductible donation by credit card (click the “Contribute Now” button) or check made out to:
233 16th Place #F
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact David Trotter (Co-Executive Producer) at 949.335.2925 or email@example.com.