YOU CAN HOST A SCREENING IN YOUR CITY!
With over 175 screenings already held, we are now scheduling screenings for any month of the year. Through this inspiring, 68-minute documentary, we want to empower you to share the stories of hope and freedom that are emerging from the darkness of sex trafficking.
Watch the film trailer and listen to what people are saying about the film by watching the videos at the bottom of the page. We also have four other resources to help you educate your audience and inspire them to take action including a faith-based devotional and study guide, a benefit music album, a book of full-length interviews, and a practical guide for people who want to start something to end trafficking.
HOW TO HOST A SCREENING:
Beyond the documentary, we’ve produced four other resources to educate and inspire your audience. From a benefit music album to a faith-based devotional, you’ll definitely want to check out what you can utilize to motivate people to take action in your own community
HERE’S WHAT WE PROVIDE:
We want to provide you with the tools you need to ensure a successful screening.
- – Authorized public exhibition license to screen the film through Word Films.
- – Downloadable promotion kit with templates for posters, flyers, bulletin inserts, and the official movie trailer.
- – Screening Promotion Guide to help you plan your event.
- – Listing of your screening on the IN PLAIN SIGHT website and social media.
- – Let us know if you’d like to have Stacia Freeman (US Director of Hope for Justice) or David Trotter (co-executive producer of IN PLAIN SIGHT) at your screening, and we can discuss the possible arrangements, travel, and honorarium.
WATCH FILM TRAILER: