022: “How to Recruit and Motivate Your Volunteer Team” – David Trotter (Executive Producer of IN PLAIN SIGHT)
Welcome to the IN PLAIN SIGHT Podcast, a podcast to end human trafficking. Each week, we hear from a leader who will inspire you and educate you in your work to end human trafficking around the globe. Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss a single episode.
WHERE TO SUBSCRIBE
While you can always find the latest episodes on this page, we highly recommend subscribing on Stitcher (Android or iPhone) or on the Podcast app for your iPhone, or in iTunes. (Search “In Plain Sight” on Stitcher or the iTunes Podcast app, and you’ll find the show.)
David Trotter (Executive Producer of IN PLAIN SIGHT)
Listen to the third in a series of experimental episodes where David Trotter shares thoughts on leadership. To end human trafficking in our world, we must not only be knowledgeable about the issue, but about how to approach our work and how to lead others in the process. For the past 20 years, David has started and led non-profits including faith communities and social enterprise organizations. He now leads the IN PLAIN SIGHT campaign, hosts the IN PLAIN SIGHT podcast, and functions as a corporate marketing consultant.
As you listen, you’ll have the opportunity to learn:
- How to help volunteers catch the vision.
- How to help volunteers get connected and feel valued.
- How to help volunteers get something done with clear expectations.
Start Something to End Trafficking: A Practical Guide to Help You Start a Project, Event, Campaign, or Organization
Books by David Trotter
David Trotter – LinkedIn
DT – Facebook
DT – Twitter
DT – Instagram
Leave a Voicemail for Us on Speakpipe
LEAVE A PODCAST REVIEW ON ITUNES
1. Go to our iTunes preview page.
2. Click on “View in iTunes” on the left side of the page.
3. As you’re looking at our page in iTunes, click on “Ratings and Reviews”.
4. Feel free to leave a review. If you leave a five-star review, we’ll be sure to thank you by name on an upcoming podcast.