020: Empowering Teen Girls Through Leadership Camp – Gloria Manchester (LEAP)
Welcome to the IN PLAIN SIGHT Podcast, a podcast to end human trafficking. Each week, we hear from a leader who will inspire you and educate you in your work to end human trafficking around the globe. Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss a single episode.
WHERE TO SUBSCRIBE
While you can always find the latest episodes on this page, we highly recommend subscribing on Stitcher (Android or iPhone) or on the Podcast app for your iPhone, or in iTunes. (Search “In Plain Sight” on Stitcher or the iTunes Podcast app, and you’ll find the show.)
Gloria Manchester (LEAP)
Gloria is the founder of Leadership Education Action Programs (LEAP) providing life coaching, executive coaching, team-building, and women’s leadership courses. They also produce the STARR Project Teen Esteem and Leadership Experience, a 5-day experiential event for teen girls ages 14-18.
As a certified life coach and accomplished leader, Gloria’s life mission is to significantly interrupt the cycle of child abuse and to empower teenage girls and women to lead enriched and fulfilling lives. She has two grown children who are both thriving in their respective professions, and she is the proud grandmother of three grandsons and one granddaughter.
As you listen, you’ll have the opportunity to learn:
- How the Starr one-week experience got started.
- The top issues that teen girls are wrestling with.
- How a week at camp is transforming young lives.
LEAVE A PODCAST REVIEW ON ITUNES
1. Go to our iTunes preview page.
2. Click on “View in iTunes” on the left side of the page.
3. As you’re looking at our page in iTunes, click on “Ratings and Reviews”.
4. Feel free to leave a review. If you leave a five-star review, we’ll be sure to thank you by name on an upcoming podcast.