014: “How Fathers Can Reduce Demand for Commercial Sex” with Alex Trouteaud (Street Grace)
Welcome to the IN PLAIN SIGHT Podcast, a podcast to end human trafficking. Each week, we hear from a leader who will inspire you and educate you in your work to end human trafficking around the globe. Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss a single episode.
WHERE TO SUBSCRIBE
While you can always find the latest episodes on this page, we highly recommend subscribing on Stitcher (Android or iPhone) or on the Podcast app for your iPhone, or in iTunes. (Search “In Plain Sight” on Stitcher or the iTunes Podcast app, and you’ll find the show.)
Alex Trouteaud (Street Grace)
Alex is the Executive VP of Research of Street Grace, which leads faith communities, organizations, and individual volunteers on a comprehensive path to end Domestic Minor Sex Trafficking in Metro Atlanta and throughout the United States. In this interview, we cover two separate demand reduction programs they are involved with in the state of Georgia including “Not Buying It” and “Fathers Against Child Exploitation.”
As you listen, you’ll have the opportunity to learn:
- What the “Not Buying It” and “FACE” programs are all about.
- What positive results the state of Georgia is experiencing.
- How fathers play a critical role in reducing demand.
LEAVE A PODCAST REVIEW ON ITUNES
1. Go to our iTunes preview page.
2. Click on “View in iTunes” on the left side of the page.
3. As you’re looking at our page in iTunes, click on “Ratings and Reviews”.
4. Feel free to leave a review. If you leave a five-star review, we’ll be sure to thank you by name on an upcoming podcast.