006: “How to Launch a Product to Combat Trafficking” with Nick & Cari Elcock (Sovereign Sandals)
Welcome to the IN PLAIN SIGHT Podcast, a podcast to end human trafficking. Each week, we hear from a leader who will inspire you and educate you in your work to end human trafficking around the globe. Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss a single episode.
WHERE TO SUBSCRIBE
While you can always find the latest episodes on this page, we highly recommend subscribing on Stitcher (Android or iPhone) or on the Podcast app for your iPhone, or in iTunes. (Search “In Plain Sight” on Stitcher or the iTunes Podcast app, and you’ll find the show.)
Nick & Cari Elcock (Co-founders – Sovereign Sandals)
Nick and Cari created and launched a line of handmade sandals for men and women with 25% of their monthly profits being donated to Courage Worldwide, which operates two homes for survivors of child sex trafficking.
As you listen, you’ll have the opportunity to learn:
- How sandals and anti-trafficking became their passions.
- 3-4 things every potential social entrepreneur needs to be prepared for.
- What they wish they would have known before starting.
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
1. Go to our iTunes preview page.
2. Click on “View in iTunes” on the left side of the page.
3. As you’re looking at our page in iTunes, click on “Ratings and Reviews”.
4. Feel free to leave a review. If you leave a five-star review, we’ll be sure to thank you by name on an upcoming podcast.