005: “Why More Homes Are Needed For Sex-Trafficked Girls” with Jenny Williamson (Courage Worldwide)
Welcome to the IN PLAIN SIGHT Podcast, a podcast to end human trafficking. Each week, we hear from a leader who will inspire you and educate you in your work to end human trafficking around the globe. Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss a single episode.
WHERE TO SUBSCRIBE
While you can always find the latest episodes on this page, we highly recommend subscribing on Stitcher (Android or iPhone) or on the Podcast app for your iPhone, or in iTunes. (Search “In Plain Sight” on Stitcher or the iTunes Podcast app, and you’ll find the show.)
Jenny Williamson (Founder & CEO – Courage Worldwide)
Jenny Williamson is the founder and CEO of Courage Worldwide, an international, non-profit building homes for children rescued out of sex trafficking. Beyond recognition for her work by the FBI, she was recently honored by Loreal Paris as a “2014 Woman of Worth” – one of only 10 women recognized each year.
As you listen, you’ll have the opportunity to learn:
- How Jenny started Courage Worldwide.
- What it takes to run a restorative home.
- The process of welcoming a new girl.
- Jenny’s insights into starting a new home.
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
1. Go to our iTunes preview page.
2. Click on “View in iTunes” on the left side of the page.
3. As you’re looking at our page in iTunes, click on “Ratings and Reviews”.
4. Feel free to leave a review. If you leave a five-star review, we’ll be sure to thank you by name on an upcoming podcast.